Thursday, January 19, 2012

Looking Up

Blazer-Gap, Sweater-Gap, Skirt-Silence & Noise, Earrings-Urban Outfitters, Booties-Classiques Entier via Nordstrom

This hasn't exactly been the best week. My anxiety has been building to the breaking point as I reconsider the direction I've been heading towards and try to figure out what I'm supposed to do with my life. Then today one of my roommate's bell peppers broke open when I was drawing it, the strap on my school bag snapped, and I couldn't focus in my figure drawing class. I can judge my moods by what I eat; today I ate half of a king-sized chocolate bar, four potatoes, half a box of Honey Bunches of Oats (family size box), and six slice of toast. Yeahhhhh.

It's the little things that are keeping me sane, it's the little things I have to focus on. I'm grateful that the weather is beautiful. I'm grateful for feather earrings. I'm grateful that my grandmother always knows what to say. I'm grateful that I have roommates that make me laugh. Hallelujah and amen.




Song of the Day: "Pictures of You" by The Cure

No comments:

Post a Comment